Becoming a highly sought-after chef, caterer, baker, or pastry chef starts with the right education. Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Miami represents the finest union of French and American culinary arts.
Pick your passion: Chef, caterer, baker, or pastry chef In as little as 15 months, our Associate of Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts can provide you with all the training and expertise you need. You’ll spend 12 months on campus and 3 months in an externship that will expose you to a real-world culinary environment.
- Train in classical cooking methods
- Become proficient in standard techniques
- Study nutrition as it relates to food preparation
- Learn front and back-of-the-house operations
- Become skilled in proper procedures
Simply fill out the form to the right, and an Admissions Representative will call you with more information.
- Associate – Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts