Heat up your career in the culinary arts with an associate’s degree from Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Atlanta.
Developed in response to student interest and industry demands, the Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts will provide you with the training and expertise you need to begin your career in the culinary industry.
The program is designed to be 15 months long – 12 months on campus plus a 3-month Le Cordon Bleu externship where you can apply your skills in a real-world environment.
As part of the program, you will:
- Learn classical cooking methods
- Study the nutritional and sanitary aspects of food preparation
- Achieve proficiency in standard techniques
- Experience front- and back-of-the-house operations in our on-site restaurant
- Be trained in procedure and organizational techniques
- Associate – Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts