At The Art Institutes, students learn traditional, fundamental cooking skills. And they learn the realities of working in restaurants and the food service industry.
Our culinary arts students come to us from different levels of experience but they all share the same thing — a passion for cooking. And they know something else: There are no shortcuts to a great culinary education. It’s why they are here.
At The Art Institutes, our students learn traditional, fundamental cooking skills. And they learn the realities of working in restaurants and the food service industry.
Culinary Arts programs include (programs vary by location):
- Advanced Wine & Spirits Studies
- Art of Cooking
- Baking & Pastry Arts
- Catering & Banquet Operations
- Culinary Arts
- Culinary Arts & Restaurant Ownership
- Culinary/Restaurant Management
- Entrepreneurship & Restaurant Ownership
- Foundation in Wine & Wine Service
- Fundamentals of Restaurant Baking
- Fundamentals of Restaurant Pastry
- Hospitality & Restaurant Business Management
- Intermediate Studies in Wines & Spirits
- Pastry Arts
- Professional Baking & Pastry
- Professional Catering
- Professional Cooking
- Restaurant & Catering Management
With over 30 locations in North America, The Art Institutes is one of the leading educator of students in the culinary arts. Prepare for a culinary arts career you’ll love. Become the professional you’ve always known you could be.