Get the culinary arts skills necessary to succeed in a fast-growing, exciting career in Hospitality Management or Baking & Pastry.
Kendall College offers practical, real-world experience in fast-growing careers such as the Culinary Arts.
Kendall’s two-year associate degree in Baking and Pastry Arts offers a comprehensive study of baking and pastry and is located in Kendall’s new, state-of-the-art bakeshop facilities in Chicago.
This degree will prepare students for a career in a professional pastry kitchen or bakeshop, or in a business with baking and pastry product lines.
- Baking and Pastry
- Bed and Breakfast Operation
- Convention and Meeting Planning
- Culinary Arts
- Culinary Arts – Accelerated
- Culinary Management
- Food and Beverage Operations
- Hotel Management
- International Hospitality Management
- Professional Catering
- Professional Cookery
- Professional Personal Chef